Sunday, May 25, 2008

One more painting project done

I mentioned recently that we have a white house, and I'm trying to change that. Well, check another white room off the list. While my husband was off whacking people with large sticks (more on that in a later post), I painted the half bath. It's a Sherwin Williams paint called Storm Cloud. Basically a dark gray with some serious blue in it. We have high ceilings and light fixtures and floors in the bathroom, so it worked well (I think). Plus it coordinates nicely with the pale blue bamboo towels my mother-in-law got us for Christmas. Oh, and the paint was no VOC, which meant I didn't have to choke on latex fumes all weekend.
Before:
After:

3 comments:

trina said...

Much better! In google reader, I didn't see the after picture at first and was thinking, "ooh daring." So the new color looks particularly fresh and vibrant.

Gail said...

BEAUTIFUL color! So much for living in the "white house!"

d said...

Love it! Looks a lot like the color we painted our little 1/2 bath before we moved. Twas difficult to leave such a beautiful bathroom...

p.s. miss you!