Thursday, May 1, 2008

What do you mean, no snacks???

I picked a bad day to have an empty snack drawer at work. Hypoglycemia started setting in around 11, and that makes me cranky.

So my plan this weekend is to hit my favorite organic store and get my yummy favorites. Roasted salted pumpkin seeds (I could eat these all day), blue corn chips (ditto), and vanilla almond granola. Gotta love the bulk bins! Plus, at long last, the farmer's market starts again for the season on Saturday, so I'm stocking up on whatever fruit is already available.

In the meantime, I stopped at the cafeteria for something, anything to eat. I got 2 containers of nuts--pistachios (they make me think of my dad, since he loves them), and extra fancy mixed nuts. Because I'm extra fancy.

1 comment:

trina said...

You are extra fancy. I'm glad you have a cafeteria!