Friday, May 23, 2008

Pictures, at last!

I got to work from home today. Which meant no 100+ mile commute (thus saving me $11 on gas). And they let us quit early before the holiday. So I have a little time to upload my pictures from last weekend. Just in time for Memorial Day weekend!


Mementoes from the wine festival. A lovely bottle of Tuscano, and my umpteenth wine festival glass. Anyone want some free wine glasses?



What the field looked like at Camden Yards 1 minute past scheduled start time. This does not look good.



The field right before play started, at 3:36pm. It's not often the grounds crew gets an ovation, but when they hit the field to remove the tarp, we went nuts.


Checking the lineup cards before the game. The ump in blue on the left is Mike DiMuro. He and I graduated from college together. No, I don't know him. But I still think it's cool that a fellow alum is now an MLB umpire.
Play ball! *swoon*

No comments: