Monday, December 5, 2011

Catching up

It's been a busy, chaotic couple of weeks. I had a birthday and spent the whole day getting pampered. Then back to reality as we prepared to drive to PA to see J's family for Thanksgiving. We spent a couple of days with his mom checking out her new house addition and visiting with Uncle Bruce and Aunt Annie. We met up with S's birthmom, then headed home to prepare for a visit from my parents.

In between all that I decided to knit something for a Secret Santa gift, my second annual Advent scarf started up, and we were still trying to organize a couple of rooms in the house.

So, it's been busy. Here are are last couple of weeks in pictures:

Matching faces


Her funky curl, the result of falling asleep with damp hair


Day 1 of my Advent scarf


S wondering who the guy in red is


"Listening" to Mrs Claus read The Night Before Christmas


My dad laughing hysterically at the word S managed to spell on the fridge

First 2 days of the Advent scarf

2 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

When is your birthday!!!!!! Sorry I missed it. Happy Birthday!

Love the color of the scarf, can't wait to see it done

Unknown said...

OMG I have to tell you how awesome your husband looks! I'm so proud of him!