Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pandas and Pinterest

A long time ago, I posted about my reason for liking pandas so much. S's room is slowly starting to fill with them, though we're trying to keep it somewhat contained.

As Valentine's Day approaches, I found these absolutely perfect cards to send to family:

Awesome

And as I've browsed Pinterest, I've found some cute crafts that involve kids. I decided to try this one. Then I started thinking, maybe I can combine the 2.

So now some special people in S's life are going to get this for VDay:

Well, once I find some ribbon. Which shouldn't be hard

And since I haven't posted a picture of the little darling lately, some rare moments of (almost) stillness:

Striking a familiar pose while catching some Curious George (I hate that show BTW)


"Coloring" with a ballpoint pen. Good times.



No comments: