Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Purty

First up, we have me attempting to take a picture of the single curl behind S's ear:


Yes, it's out of focus. And yes, she's trying to eat the end of a string to our blinds. Before you yell at me for being a bad mom, there are no loops involved and I watch her like a hawk.

Next up we have the way the back of her hair all "sways" to the left:


Adorable

So I put S in one of my favorite shirts and her overalls yesterday. She looked so cute. She started digging around in her shoe drawer, and I decided to see what shoes fit. For those of you who don't know, this kid has micro-feet. She's wearing a size 2, or an infant size 3-6 months. And she's almost a year old. Oh, and she has a ton of shoes, most of which are too big for her.



It turns out the sparkly Mary Janes that Aunt M and Cousin G sent last summer finally fit (sorta--they're hard to get on but she practically falls out of them once they're on her feet). So our little darling was in overalls and sparkly shoes. Nana says that's today's style.



We got back to bare feet shortly thereafter. Much more appropriate ;)






No comments: