- A knit cabled cape for my mom
- A knitted winter hat for J
- A crocheted fish for S
- A knitted dress for S (more on that in a bit)
- Another knitted dress for S (this one for the summer)
- A pair of gloves for me
- A crocheted sweater that I've ripped back more than once (it's a tricky pattern)
- A baby sweater that has been on needles for 4 years
- A baby sweater for a friend who had a baby in November
I've also started a few projects I need to register:
- The beautiful cowl I talked about a few days ago
- A Valentine's Day sweater for S for next year
- A cupcake hat for my niece's birthday
Now, the crocheted fish for S is part of a pair, described as a daddy and little fish in my amigurumi crochet book. I made the Daddy Lish (that's what we call fish around here) sometime last year. Baby Lish was sitting on the hook for while yet, until the other night:
They turned out so, adorably, cute. I love them, and S does too. She throws them around the living room.
More to come...