Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What came in the mail today

First up, cloth diapers and accessories:


That diaper on the left is a Goodmama. They're like the Beanie Babies of cloth diapers, but they're super soft and absorbent. I'm anxious to try it. I only have one other one, and it works well. The one on the right is a white ooga booga Nykibaby diaper from MonkeyToeDiapers on Etsy. I have a few of her other diapers, and I love them. And the green guy in the middle is a wool diaper cover with the cutest sheep you ever did see. I can't wait to try it out.


Here's S checking out her Goodmama diaper. She seems to like it.

S also got a box from Nana and Tapa today, which included a new bath book and a punk rock t-shirt :) It also included Mommy's silver baby cups she got a long, long time ago, as you can tell:




I hit them with some silver cleaner and they look much better.

No comments: