Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy July!

Because I was lame and couldn't find the battery charger for the camera even close to July 4, here are some Independence Day pix, and then some:

Decked out for the 4th in her star onesie and rockin' red skirt


Let's go for a walk!


A blurry picture of my daughter modeling her new sweater


The blurry hand of my daughter trying to swipe her sweater as I attempt a close-up


Chillin' in her Super Seat


She has a perfectly full sippy cup of milk, but is insisting on...something on the counter

Our little one has had 2 straight days at the pool, and loved just about every minute. She has even attempted to jump off the top step straight into 3 feet of water, so Mommy is watching her like a hawk. Once we get settled we'll likely do some swimming lessons. I can't wait!

No comments: