Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dear Wachovia/Wells Fargo

Stop calling me.

Every other day, you call asking for my husband. When I tell you he's not here (because you're calling our house in the middle of the day and, um, he's at work) and ask to take a message, you refuse. You ask me for a better time to call him, and I say he's reachable in the evenings. Yet you never call in the evenings, just wait a day or 2 and call me back in the middle of the day.

When I last pressed you for information, you said you had information on a new product the bank was offering. When I said I was his wife, and you can simply share the information with me, you stated I'm not listed on the account (of course you picked the one account I'm not listed on) and are bound by some rule to not tell me anything.

At this point, my husband wants me to tell you he's in a coma and can't come to the phone. But I'm too superstitious for that. I will pointedly ask you to put us on your no-call list.

This is getting ridiculous. I'm almost looking forward to the political phone calls.

Thank you, and good-bye.

No comments: