Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas at our house

Since my family lives far away and because we're so spread out, we pick names for Christmas. Gifts had been flying back and forth across the country, so we thought it would be best to unwrap everything after we got back from visiting J's family and raided the mailbox one more time.


A pile of presents for my husband!


I finally get a picture of my nephews! Thanks little bro!


J checks out the corn griller he got from my mom (his Secret Santa)



I participated in an online Secret Santa with some girlfriends. Don't you just love the paper my SS picked out? And her gifts were so thoughtful.



Hobbes checks out the shredded paper that came with one of J's gifts.

1 comment:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Hey - merry christmas. Your hair looks great in these pictures