Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bummer

For the last few days I've been trying to upload video of S. One is on her cool trike from Grania--it has a piece that makes it a rocker, or that piece can swing around to help push S on her trike, or we can take it off and she can ride it. Someday. We also had video of her climbing the stairs, which just melts my heart. She goes up a few steps, turns around and grins at me, and keeps going. Alas, the videos refuse to load so you're stuck with descriptions. But pictures to come. In the meantime our wonky oven seems to have normaled out again (is that a word?), so I may have some baking pix to share (the cranberry scones were delicious). I'm almost done with one of J's socks from my sock class, and I'm dangerously close to finishing a cabled cape that looks gorgeous. Oh, and we're expecting a Nor'easter starting tonight, so there may be yet *another* chance for S to wear her snow suit. So when there are pictures to share, I'll be sure to share them.

No comments: