Sunday, December 20, 2009

Working in a winter wonderland

OK, I lied. I took more pictures of the snow. But I didn't get any pictures of trees in the snow.

We didn't get hit as hard as the rest of the east coast, it seems. Maybe 2 inches all told. But it's still really cold and really windy. At last check, there was a wind chill of 10 degrees.

We headed out mid-morning to clear off the driveway. J wore his new rabbit hat.



Love!

I, of course, had to take pictures of our yard in winter



The berries on the barberry near the front door


The snow among the blooming heather. This is my favorite picture of the season so far. I swear, I'm never going to figure out the bloom pattern of this thing--I think it's the 3rd time it's bloomed since spring. I guess I should do some research and figure it out.

No comments: