Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas crafts

I've been busy. Sorry for the delay.

I made these coffee cake muffins for a birthday at work.



They were divine.
I also made a peanut butter chocolate chip coffee cake, but I didn't get a picture :( Trust me, it was good ;)

I mentioned recently that I got a little obsessed with Twilight. I've read the series 3 times ::hides:: I'm not the only one, so I decided to make some Twilight-themed gifts for some co-workers.



I'm finishing up this scarf that Alice wore in the first movie. I'll try and get a picture of it when my friend Cathy gets it. She's so excited! Alice is her favorite character in the series (mine too).




I made these mittens based on a pattern from here. They're based on the ones Bella wore in the first 2 movies.
I love them so much, I'm going to make at least 3 more pairs.
In the meantime, I'm trying to finish up a few more projects, but I don't know how successful I'll be. I have to finish a washcloth for a knitting GTG I'm attending this weekend, and that will likely happen. I'm hoping to make a little something for my dad, but we'll see how fast my fingers can fly.
Happy holidays!

1 comment:

d said...

Recipe for the coffee cake muffins, please! Coffee cake doesn't exist here...