Monday, March 1, 2010

Jonesing for spring

I was really fine with winter. Really. Even with all the snow, and being sick, I was fine with it. We hadn't had good snowfall in a while. I kind of liked it.

But a package came today. I bought some yarn from a gal who was destashing. And I got the most gorgeous skeins of bright spring green and a pink that's almost coral.

I have a vision in my head of what I want to make. A sweater, maybe a baby/kid sweater. Kind of a fair isle, or something with a floral motif up near the neckline. Mostly white, but with the pink and the green as great spring accents.

I haven't found exactly what I want yet on ravelry. But I haven't gone through my books yet either. I have been printing everything that might work. J thinks I'm going to break the printer at this point.

So bring on spring. I can't wait to have a project ready for it.

No comments: