Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Shamelessly promoting my brother

So my brother made a movie. A really cool movie. Wait, I'll let him tell you.

Dear Everybody I Know,

I swear, this is the only time I'll do this.

I have had the privilege of producing an ultra low budget movie titled RETURN TO ZERO.  Based on the true story of writer/director Sean Hanish and his wife's experience with stillbirth, this is a powerful, emotional project, and we had the good fortune to attract an amazing cast that includes Minnie Driver, Paul Adelstein and Alfred Molina.

We shot the film over 19 days during December of 2012 and now we're deep in post.  The goal is to get the film into one or more prominent film festivals in the fall to secure distribution.  To do this, we'll need some completion funds.

We've set up a kickstarter page to help us secure those funds, which you can find at: http://kck.st/XxTGea

The page is live and ready to go.

This is going to be a really great movie about an important, but completely overlooked subject.  If you could forward the link to anyone you feel might be interested in getting involved, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Here's to a happy and prosperous 2013.

All the best,
Paul Jaconi-Biery
 
So at the very least, if you're interested in seeing what my brother has been up to, check out the link. Thanks!

No comments: