Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Settling in

Howdy folks, I'm writing to you from the comfy environs of our apartment in Massachusetts. It's been a whirlwind week. In the last 7 days we've packed up (most of) the last of our stuff to bring up here, listed the house for sale, started unpacking the stuff in the apartment, gotten S's room almost all set up, taken her to the Children's Museum, made a huge Walmart run, and figured out the best route to get J to work.

The living room no longer looks like an episode of Hoarders, but we still have a lot of unpacking and organizing to do. I'm attempting my first home-cooked meal tonight, which will probably be fabulous, given that S and I are going to Whole Foods this afternoon.

Pictures once I take some and find the cord to upload them to the computer.

No comments: