Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Allergies suck (sorry Mom)

I got to Pennsic with a mild cold, which finally resolved by late Sunday. Today I felt like crap, and just kept telling myself it was the phlegm-y part of my post-cold experience. Oh no. It's allergies. They're here with a vengeance.

I'm not surprised. I'm in a dusty campground, and the battlefield is littered with haybales, all quietly incubating every kind of mold, mildew, and allergen they can think of. Thank God for Claritin.

Not many pictures today. I spent the morning in classes, and the afternoon window shopping in preparation for tomorrow's retail therapy. The husband spent the day fighting in the woods. All in all a good midweek Pennsic experience. We celebrated with a huge steak dinner, and he's drifting to sleep as I write.

No comments: